How do you know you've won an arguement with a united fan?

When all they can respond with is

"What have you won?", "What have you won?", "What have you won?"

Always makes me laugh when you get the better of them - it's all the rags can muster.

a friend of mine(RAG) is buzzin coz owen has scored 2 in 2 games,he really feels that taggart has pulled a master stroke, owen for nowt and scored 2 in 2 he can ear that im laughin but dosnt realise im laughin at him not with him, thinks own and berbatit are gonna blow every one out of the water, he thinks that tev is a liar and taggart has NEVER lied, and the reason rags have decided to spend no more isnt coz there skint, its because rags are strong anough to rule for at least the next 5 years...when he falls i wont be the one pickin him up coz its hard to do anythin when your in fits of laughter...

Zin "messiah" Zimmer..... you've made my day!.... No offence to the majority but this man has imagination and intelligence, oh that everyone could strive to improve their visionary capabilities, we could all laugh again from the belly and not the head! Come on us blue millionaires!

Christ, Zim. You aren't going to tell me you did that from memory? Salutations if you did. The only bit of Byron I remember was the stanza from 'Adonais'.

"Peace, peace, he is not dead. He hath awakened from the dream of life".

And I only remember that 'cos Mick Jagger recited it at the Hyde Park concert the Stones gave in 1969.

KentBlue said:
Christ, Zim. You aren't going to tell me you did that from memory? Salutations if you did. The only bit of Byron I remember was the stanza from 'Adonais'.

"Peace, peace, he is not dead. He hath awakened from the dream of life".

And I only remember that 'cos Mick Jagger recited it at the Hyde Park concert the Stones gave in 1969.

Now as much as i could get close i'm afraid the power of the internet plays its role......
Cheers to 'the moment', seems you grasp the intention.

one love

i know i've won an arguement as soon as they open theyre mouth cause you know it'll only be BS that comes out lol

Also when they know they're losing the arguement, so go "well, 33 years" even when it's not relevant to a conversation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.