How do you see the last 4 games Blue and Red ?

Wolves 0 Manchester City 4
Rags 0 Everton 0
Manchester City 3 Rags 1
Rags 0 Swansea 1
Newcastle 0 Manchester City 1
Sunderland 1 Rags 3
Manchester City 2 QPR 0

SS117 said:
Rags 0 Everton 0
Manchester City 3 Rags 1
Rags 0 Swansea 1
Sunderland 1 Rags 3
Manchester City 2 QPR 0

Can always have dreams mate..... Swansea beating the Rags at OT.... and scum not scoring a goal on Everton... Tis a joke my good lad

Wolves 0 Manchester City 3
Rags 1 Everton 1
Manchester City 3 Rags 2
Rags 3 Swansea 1
Newcastle 3 Manchester City 3
Sunderland 2 Rags 1
Manchester City 2 QPR 0

That'd just be amazing to win on the final day! Also love to look at all the smug rag supporters faces when we hoist the trophy high. What were they saying again? no chance?

SS117 said:
Rags 0 Everton 0
Manchester City 3 Rags 1
Rags 0 Swansea 1
Sunderland 1 Rags 3
Manchester City 2 QPR 0
I have never laughed so much in my life. This thread is an irrelevence as we will probably lose to the Rags at home anyway thanks to Joe Hart getting a red card and two Rooney penalties.

lionheart said:
SS117 said:
Rags 0 Everton 0
Manchester City 3 Rags 1
Rags 0 Swansea 1
Sunderland 1 Rags 3
Manchester City 2 QPR 0
I have never laughed so much in my life. This thread is an irrelevence as we will probably lose to the Rags at home anyway thanks to Joe Hart getting a red card and two Rooney penalties.

At once. Special dispensation by the ref to award United 2 penalties for each foul in their box.

And if Carslberg did last games of the season. Wouldnt it be poetic justice if on the last games the scum lost due to a disputed Sunderland penalty in the 94th minute, the news filtered through to The Etihad and as we entered the 97th minute of injury time at 0.0.....Joe raced forward and rose for a cross, he clattered into Joey Barton, but Mason awards us a penalty. If we score we win the Prem. Nigel DeJong is the only one with guts to take the pen, and on his run up trips and falls on the ball....which deflects off his arse, off both posts and is cleared off the line...but the lino gives it anyway as Mason blows for full time. Fergie collapses at the strain of it. Sky pundits say this is the best footy team they've ever seen.

Notinmylifetime said:
And if Carslberg did last games of the season. Wouldnt it be poetic justice if on the last games the scum lost due to a disputed Sunderland penalty in the 94th minute, the news filtered through to The Etihad and as we entered the 97th minute of injury time at 0.0.....Joe raced forward and rose for a cross, he clattered into Joey Barton, but Mason awards us a penalty. If we score we win the Prem. Nigel DeJong is the only one with guts to take the pen, and on his run up trips and falls on the ball....which deflects off his arse, off both posts and is cleared off the line...but the lino gives it anyway as Mason blows for full time. Fergie collapses at the strain of it. Sky pundits say this is the best footy team they've ever seen.

Meanwhile back on Planet Earth...

rags 3 nEverton 0
Wolves 0 City 1
City 2 rags 0
rags 2 Swansea 0
Newcastle 1 City 3
City 2 QPR 0
Sunderland 1 rags 1

lionheart said:
SS117 said:
Rags 0 Everton 0
Manchester City 3 Rags 1
Rags 0 Swansea 1
Sunderland 1 Rags 3
Manchester City 2 QPR 0

I think Hart will score in the Derby!

Going to be an emotional end to the season. Wolves would need a miracle to stay up but City could put them down tomorrow. United game is potentially a championship decider. Newcastle are going for a champions league place now and will need to get a result to get there. QPR could potentially be in a last day fight to stay up. No idea how it's all going to pan out regarding the title. United are favourites but taking goal difference into account if City win all their games United will have to win against Everton, Swansea and Sunderland too.

sjk2008 said:
Graceyboy said:
My hope is that we win the league on goal diff of 4, that way the mauling we gave them at OT will be the deciding factor of us winning the league.

Oh Happy days!!!

4? Why not 5?

the goal difference from the derby is actually 10 as ours was +5 and theirs -5 which put us up by 10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.