How does the spine of our team compare to others

Sleeping_Easy

The spine of our team, i think many people would agree is Hart, Kompany, Toure, Silva and Aguero. How does it compare to others?

Madrid: Casillas, Ramos, Khedira, Ozil and Ronaldo
Barca: Valdes, Pique, Xavi, Iniesta, Messi
Juve: Buffon, Chiellini, Pirlo, Vidal and Tevez(?)
Bayern: Neuer, Dante, Schweinsteiger(sp), Robben, Ribery
Dortmund: Weidenfeller, Hummels, Gudongan, Reus, Lewandowski
PSG: Sirigu, Silva, Matuidi, Lavezzi, Ibra

Our problem last year that all of those players were out of action for substantial periods of time.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Weve always had a strong spine to our side, our problem is our lack of top quality cover when Yaya or Kompany gets Injured,

Aside from Kompany I think we have good cover now if any of the others are injured

Going completley off the subjuct, does anybody else think we should change the black netting in our goals to white?? I just dont get the black netting thing!! ADVISE........

Sleeping_Easy said:
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
Weve always had a strong spine to our side, our problem is our lack of top quality cover when Yaya or Kompany gets Injured,

Aside from Kompany I think we have good cover now if any of the others are injured
The spine is good but it's an issue when those players are out or injured plus none of those players played consistently enough last year. When they all played well e.g. Away at utd we were superb. Glad those players have more pressure on for their places. Just another defender needed.

mikeymod said:
Going completley off the subjuct, does anybody else think we should change the black netting in our goals to white?? I just dont get the black netting thing!! ADVISE........

Going completely off your rocker more like !

" I just dont get the black netting thing!! ADVISE" What's that all about?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.