How fantastic is Aguero?

hutton who blue

Aguerro was mesmerising on Saturday. His touch, speed and awareness was out of this world. He is bang on form. He really looks like he is enjoying his football and playing for Man City.

Re: How fantastic is Aguerro

Well he's currently topping both the goal and assist table, so I'd say he's allright.

All the forwards are playing superbly but especially Aguero, Silva, Nasri.
Negredo and Navas are playing great too but navas has to use his pace better by staying wide more and on a line with the last man, Negredo is a powerhouse but i`m sure there`s even more to come from the beast. Jovetic i cant wait to see more of when fit, he looks like he`ll slot right in to our crisp passing game and has fantastic movement off the ball. Dzeko, where is the player who fought and won almost every ball against Newcastle in the first game of the season if Navas can get stuck in i`m sure Edin can.

Never heard of him.

Never heard of him.<br /><br />-- Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:58 am --<br /><br />Never heard of him.

OK player, i just hope madrid or barca don't buy us from him for 25 million ... it'd be shit to lose money on his fee but i guess you could say he's gone backward since athletico

that's how it feels to be small i guess

andrewmswift said:
OK player, i just hope madrid or barca don't buy us from him for 25 million ... it'd be shit to lose money on his fee but i guess you could say he's gone backward since athletico

that's how it feels to be small i guess

Agreed wish we had signed Jones

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.