How far do you live from the stadium?

Its now 27.7 miles but over the years it started at 2.1 miles, then 11.6 then moved further way to 32.6 miles. Very easy journey home from the Post office sorting office

Insert joke about city fans living nowhere near Manchester...

Hey, someone was gonna say it, I just thought it be better if I get it out in the open. Now nobody can make the joke.

Insert joke about city fans living nowhere near Manchester...

Hey, someone was gonna say it, I just thought it be better if I get it out in the open. Now nobody can make the joke.

Oi you! I bet the proportion who are exiled Mancs is pretty high. A lot of us do valuable missionary work in far-flung places, doncha know?

You're a mile away from me. Not that you really needed to know that.
Well I've now lived in Liverpool longer than Manchester. It's an exciting city to live in and my wife and I love it (she's also from Manchester and supports united, the woman. Kidding). We often say if you could ship out the scousers and replace them with mancs it would be the best place to live.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.