How far would you go to get tickets for Wembley...

danny21manc

Fingers crossed we beat the scum.

Its fair to say that all season ticket holders with anything over 1000 loyalty points would be guaranteed a ticket and rightly so. However theres a fair few people who have decided to purchase a season ticket this year for obvious reasons including myself. Im currently on less than 1000 loyalty points thanks to my grandad deciding to move back north and take his season ticket back from me (bastard).

Does anyone actually know how many season ticket holders we have?

Anyway to my point... lets just imagine the day they have just gone on sale to all season ticket holders with hardly any loyalty points....How would you go on about getting tickets? Everything will be in meltdown from the from the minute they went on sale surely...

Surely theres going to be hundreds of blues roughing it out for the night?...
I don't mean to get ahead of myself blues but this is our fucking year and we'll all be taking over London, tickets or no tickets come February 28th.

37.500 a piece........... a good number of blues will miss out if we get there, be a blessing to get blackburn as alot will find there way to the black market, though i won't be missing it, thats a FACT.

your well to far ahead of yourself,got 2 very tough games before we can start thinking about that,but if it did happen then nothing would stop me getin in that ground even if i had to buy rope n tackle

musters said:
your well to far ahead of yourself,got 2 very tough games before we can start thinking about that,but if it did happen then nothing would stop me getin in that ground even if i had to buy rope n tackle

hahah.... nothing like thinking ahead mate.

I have never been to the old Wembley, as I am 14, and I have never been to the new Wembley simply because I have had no reason to.
So I would go miles to get a ticket for City in Carling Cup final.

C-MCFC said:
I have never been to the old Wembley, as I am 14, and I have never been to the new Wembley simply because I have had no reason to.
So I would go miles to get a ticket for City in Carling Cup final.
'as i am 14' :/

im 15 and i went to the old one. 99 playoff final :)

if we get a 50/50 split then surely all season ticket holders will be able to get a ticket?

We dont have more than 35,000 st holders do we?

MonsallBlue said:
if we get a 50/50 split then surely all season ticket holders will be able to get a ticket?

We dont have more than 35,000 st holders do we?
we'll probley get about 25k, the rest go to sponsors

I think more go to sponsors and other clubs for the FA Cup whereas the League Cup you tend to get quite a full allocation in comparison.

Well I hope 1200 point will be enough now , had my loyalties resete through no fault of my own.

Not looking good unless we get over 30k tickets i think

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.