How fast is your broadband

TCIB said:
2893631326.png

Mines the same Virgin Broadband is rapid.

I'm with Sky Broadband-Just done the test.

Download - 2.86 Mbps
Upload - 0.68 Mbps

Fucking hell..I have had no problems but that is just shite.Feel like I am living on the moon!

I have spoken to Sky and they have said I live quite far from the exchange etc so opting for the Super Fast Fibre would not be worth it.

Could anyone advise please. TCIB-Help required!!!

Interesting figures as pages sometimes take a while to load and it has never seemed significantly quicker than the 20 Meg I used to have. The figures are very similar if I use My Broadband Speed so I assume they are roughly correct.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
I'm with Sky Broadband-Just done the test.

Download - 2.86 Mbps
Upload - 0.68 Mbps

Fucking hell..I have had no problems but that is just shite.Feel like I am living on the moon!

I have spoken to Sky and they have said I live quite far from the exchange etc so opting for the Super Fast Fibre would not be worth it.

Could anyone advise please. TCIB-Help required!!!
two letters - BT

Challenger1978 said:
stony said:
Pearcey said:
bloody hell... didn't even know you could get 20 meg broadband.

Virgin do it, I think monkeyspanker has it.

Dont go with virgin if you do a lot of downloading there fair use policy is totally fucked up and they will throttle back your bandwidth to fuck.

If only I'd have listened to this advice. Virgin are a bunch of lying, traffic managing, bandwidth stealing cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.