How fickle we, and the media, are

Weston Blue said:
Blueinusa, I hear what you are saying. However, look at Chelsea. How many managers in how many years. It may have brought them some succes, but seemingly little contentment. I hope (perhaps wrongly) that we would be able to reatin some soul as well as having money. Perhaps not.

I agree, but for the stabilty that matters to so many, if we get the right man in to start with, perhaps we will get it sooner rather than later.

Football is still our passion, our dreams but to the guys running clubs now, it's just a business, a means to an end, in our case, a way of highlighting Abu Dhabi for our owners. We have been bought as an advertising tool as we play in what is the most watched league in the world.

To that end, success is all that matters and they will swap and change managers as many times as is necessary to reach that goal.

What i do find weird though is that we all forget how ruthless managers are when it comes to getting rid of players they dont want?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.