How good is it that.....

claytob

....home games are now sell out games.

It seems to have crept up on me this season bit every home game seems to get more and more full to the point where I expect a big crowd. And it makes for a far greater atmosphere. I sit in Level 2 West and it always used to be very quiet and its starting to now be a little more vocal, which suits me as normally its just me shouting!!.

The whole match day experience is just that little bit better all round to be fair, in and around the ground.

Our owners must be pretty pleased by this aspect of it and I'm proper grateful to them.

Just need to keep the on field entertainment as good as it has been against arsenal and chelsea.

CTID.

The atmosphere has been alot better, barring people shouting abuse at players

Attendances have been well up this year.

I think they only game which wasn't a sellout for City fans was West Ham on a Monday and that was only a few hundred short.

Didsbury Dave said:
Attendances have been well up this year.

I think they only game which wasn't a sellout for City fans was West Ham on a Monday and that was only a few hundred short.

exactly its been a long time since we've been able talk about regular sell outs.

Bums on seats must have been part of the business plan of signing top players and its certainly delivered.

The games before and around christmas are always sold out, but now they will definitely sell out quicker.

Looking at our fixtures we should be around the top 6 come end of december.

Freestyler said:
The games before and around christmas are always sold out, but now they will definitely sell out quicker.

I'd be hoping to break into the top four by then

Didsbury Dave said:
Freestyler said:

I think this too. I think that come the Wolves game, and if Arsenal keep on running hot and cold, we may just get ourselves into 3rd spot. This is the time to push on now that 'slump' appears to have run its course. If we go to Bolton and make it 3 in 3, 2 in the league, I think we can quite honestly start looking to scare teams, whoever it is. Spurs away will be hard, but if we play as a team like on Saturday, a draw is very much possible, if not a sneaky win. After that it is 2 home games on the bounce against teams I would like to see us beat, perhaps giving one of them a spanking too, though Sunderland are no mugs this season. It is there now to progress and build on the wins we've just had, and I think a win on Saturday against the pie-heads will cement our place in the top 4 in the run up to the festive madness of fixtures.

Yea it's great, I'm very proud and it's a buzz walking into a packed out stadium evry home game. COMS is getting there and I'm thankful to the people at the club for making as much an effort to make COMS feel like home as the fans have.

Didsbury Dave said:
Freestyler said:

lets just hope Bolton don't piss on our parade...
4 points out of Bolton and Spurs would be excellent.

Some good fixtures at the weekend as well... utd v villa.. liverpool v arsenal.

Gary Megson sacked monday morning? You heard it here first ;)

Citycitytid said:
Didsbury Dave said:

lets just hope Bolton don't piss on our parade...
4 points out of Bolton and Spurs would be excellent.

Some good fixtures at the weekend as well... utd v villa.. liverpool v arsenal.

Gary Megson sacked monday morning? You heard it here first ;)

United v Villa eh? How ironic that is! We won and did them a favour on Saturday, and the following Saturday they can return that favour. If we beat Bolton and united beat Villa, we go at least 5th by Monday Morning. Who have the Spuds got?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.