How good is it to be a City fan ..!

Been here since about 1954; seen it all, from FA Cup 1956 (Our Bert) to Swindon 1965 and all the heroics inbetween. Now it is watch the best football I have ever seen by any team, and that includes Barca (and i have seen a lot of them). F..k Sky, f..k the media I know what I am watching. It's been a wild ride.

Very good most of the time, yesrerday especially felt like a good old fashioned day put, even had a few in thw peacock for old times sake

The very best feeling in the world, even in the ‘bad old days’ because this club is like an extra family. Even with the hierarchy who don’t always seem to care but then come out and surprise us once in a while, we are great.
The fans/supporters whatever we call ourselves are the core strength and that is why, IMHO, the players we attract, VK, Zabman, Dunnie Monster, Silva (both of them!) Sergio, Summerbee, Bell, Doyle, Lakey et al are so loyal to us.
It is the greatest feeling in the world for the best team in the land in all the world!

Last edited:
I have never known anything else, so have nothing to compare it with. I didn't choose to be a Blue, my Grandad made me a Blue. Would I swap any of it, NO not one minute, I loved us when we were rubbish just as much as I love us now. Nearly all my mates are Blues, I do know some Reds, but City has been an integral part of my life and through the club and through Bluemoon I have made many friends.

Being a Blue has always been special, the camaraderie developed over the barren years has helped us enjoy the good times even more. Never be complacent though, we have a fabulous team, a magical manager, but that as our neighbours have shown can come to a screeching halt.

Now times are good, enjoy it, when times are bad enjoy it, we will always be the best team in the land and all the world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.