How good is Klose

mancitymick

The reason I ask he is now near the top of all time leading goal scorers. Is he really worthy of being amongst some fantastic players. Yes I know you have to score them but i think the teams he has played against have been below standard.

Of course he deserves to be up there, he's scored the goals and thats what matters no matter who the opposition is and he has played against good teams as well. lets face it all goal scorers will have to play against "lesser" teams, should we also not count penalties.

Klose is a lot like modern day Owen. Might not have too much left in the locker, but knows where the back of the net is better than most striker in Europe.

I've always said he can't kick a ball but is amazing with his head. It's a bit of a tongue in the cheek comment because I do quite like him, but weren't all of his goals in 2002 headers and most in 2006 were the same?

He didn't have the best of club seasons apparently , but that doesn't mean to say that he won't stamp his mark on this world cup .....

Klose has a goal every three games ratio for Bayern ..... and a goal every two games ratio for Germany ..... so , if anything , he's even more potent in internationals ...... but he's certainly not Germanys ONLY threat.

Klose is more than capable of carrying on the good work that he's started , and so are Germany ...... their work rate , passing ability , and composure , is such that opponents will never have an easy time against them ........ they will , of course , meet much tougher opponents than Australia , maybe even opponents who are man for man better , but nobody will really fancy playing Germany ..... they never let up ....... and thats the main reason why i tipped them to win this tournament .

Going by yesterday then he's gash!

Should have scored at least another 2 or 3...maybe more if being overcritical.

I like the guy though. Germany look shit hot, wish I split my world cup bet now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.