How good is Silva?

MCFC BOB said:
The difference between 2011/12 Silva and 2010/11 Silva is that he's actually controlling our attacking play, rather than adding to significantly.

Also he no longer looks afraid to shoot.

This good (Actually, better):
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJhJ2YfI_HI&hd=1[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OmxKxjPp_g[/youtube]

Sabster said:
alky313 said:
Ballon d'or finalist. He is not Iniesta or Xavi yet. But is better than Fabregas.

Iniesta is currently the most overrated player in world football - Iniesta and Silva are equals.
wow you really don't know much about football do you,
iniesta most overrated player in world football?
and dejong you say
and you don't rate messi

you have to be an undercover rag..

i noticed he started getting more recognition this year , everyones talking about silva ..

for god sake someone offer him a new contract already before Barca-Fuckin-lona or Real set their eyes on him , i know he still has 3 yrs but why waiting till things get complicated ?

we all love silva even if he turned around and scored a goal against hart just cuz he was bored ..we'll still love him !!

Without doubt the best creative midfielder in England bar none. It's a sign of his class when he could walk into any team in the world. With Silva we are lethal, without him we look lost. Just to add i fuckin love the lad, best player i've seen at City ever in my lifetime.

Sabster said:
MCFC BOB said:
Sabster said:
Iniesta is currently the most overrated player in world football - Iniesta and Silva are equals.
WHAT.

People have some sort of perception that Iniesta is some sort of God and on the same level as Messi and Ronaldo, most people even think he is better than Xavi. (Hahahhahahahahaha)

When in reality he is on a par with Silva.

That makes him overrated.

-- Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:36 am --

boateng said:
Mancio said:
most world underrated player ATM. he is so good is incredible .

on my book there are only messi and ronaldo better than him now.
Xavi, Iniesta..?

-- Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:14 am --

Sabster said:

You give City fans a bad name.

Iniesta, a player who has performed at the very highest level, world cup final, 2 cl final top performances....

Oh please.

There is no doubt he is not a top quality player - but is he a player guaranteed to perform like Messi and Ronaldo or someone like Xavi who dictates the game (see Barcelona 08/09 when they cope fine without Iniesta)

WATCH Iniesta play then come back to me, I have watched almost every game he has played for the past 5 years. Don't listen to the press and form your own opinions.

And furthermore Fabregas > Iniesta

Iniesta was the best player in the world a few years ago.

Iniesta > Fabregas

Its a privilege just to watch him play at first hand, worth the admission and more to see him glide around the park.

Silva is Merlin ............. sums it up nicely, not sure it'd work as a chant but it seems quite apt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.