how good were we ;)

Fazz28

not seen this posted before, following the DB thread i started to search YouTube for videos on KKs' first season and stumbled across this...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbMOTj1BAWE[/youtube]

The season we beat Ipswich in the Cup and we scored that goal where Bernabia's corner went to Berkovic on the edge of the box who volleyed in. Spent days trying to recreate that goal in the park. Was difficult on my own like. Only KK would play Berkovic and Bernabia in the same central midfield.

Dickov's muddy knees said:
The season we beat Ipswich in the Cup and we scored that goal where Bernabia's corner went to Berkovic on the edge of the box who volleyed in. Spent days trying to recreate that goal in the park. Was difficult on my own like. Only KK would play Berkovic and Bernabia in the same central midfield.

that routine was so good! remember we used it a few times, horlock v bradford? if i recall correctly.

The season we beat Ipswich in the Cup and we scored that goal where Bernabia's corner went to Berkovic on the edge of the box who volleyed in.
That game is one of my top 20 all time favourite games, especially as they effectively sent us down the season before, to pay them back like that in their own front room was very sweet.

I've no idea what it was, but their fans hated us at that point for some reason (probably because we celebrated promotion a game early in 2000), like we were their local rivals, yet they were a club that I had no significant feeling about, still don't really.

I think I was at this one. Didn't city have the whole 'main stand' and maybe even the one opposite too?

cleavers said:
The season we beat Ipswich in the Cup and we scored that goal where Bernabia's corner went to Berkovic on the edge of the box who volleyed in.
That game is one of my top 20 all time favourite games, especially as they effectively sent us down the season before, to pay them back like that in their own front room was very sweet.

I've no idea what it was, but their fans hated us at that point for some reason (probably because we celebrated promotion a game early in 2000), like we were their local rivals, yet they were a club that I had no significant feeling about, still don't really.

Sorry to ask, but how did Rochdale send us down?

I stand corrected a you were referring to Ipswich. Ooops and apologies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.