How has our society come to this.

Pearcey

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2008/dec/06/uk-crime-law-gang-rape" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2008/dec/0 ... -gang-rape</a>

Sickening in the extreme.

Re: How has our society come tho this.

Fucking scum.

Lock them up forever.

bornblueegg said:
Castrate the scum

Would happily wield the rusty, blunt scalpel myself.

Expect BT to be on here soon saying we are wrong to say so though.
But scum like these deserve nothing more.
They are the product of a society that we have allowed to be created through wooly liberal tree-hugging liberals, who have stopped any form of punishments being given in schools for bad behaviour. And as such have no respect for any authority or, well anything really. They will, as pointed out elsewhere, be back on the streets sooner rather than later, free to carry on their sick ways. While the victim is still trying to pick up the pieces of her shattered life.

Gaudino said:
bornblueegg said:
Castrate the scum

Would happily wield the rusty, blunt scalpel myself.

Expect BT to be on here soon saying we are wrong to say so though.
But scum like these deserve nothing more.
They are the product of a society that we have allowed to be created through wooly liberal tree-hugging liberals, who have stopped any form of punishments being given in schools for bad behaviour. And as such have no respect for any authority or, well anything really. They will, as pointed out elsewhere, be back on the streets sooner rather than later, free to carry on their sick ways. While the victim is still trying to pick up the pieces of her shattered life.

Don't think BT will disagree with you! Think you may have the wrong poster :-)

I'm so sorry for what this victim wil have to go through. The mere thought that they will indeed be out in 10 yrs is frightening

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.