HOW I SEE IT!!!

Fernster

I like many other fans, am sat here reading all the gossip and waiting in anticipation of what is going to happen and more importantly, when it's going to happen. I read the ITK threads with excitement and trepidation. The slagging will start and the jokes will be made and I read it all taking it on face value. Some of the posters maybe WUMs, RAGs or any other person trying to disrupt the spirit of the fans.

We are now the richest club in the world and as fans, we expect to make some amazing signings using the enormous amounts of money that we have. A lot of rumours will be made and speculation will be rife, some will believe and some will not, but many comments will be made, good and bad.

We are ripe for ridicule and the media will love this because it sells papers and that is what is important to them!

I may not agree with what happens at the club. I may not agree with the line up of the team on matchday. I may not agree with the signings we make. I don't like the league position we are in.

but.......

I will follow City until the day I die and the torment I have been through as a fan of the club has enforced the belief that we have the best supporters of any team in football. We have been through some seriously rough times with our club but we still stand and sing for our team.

Now is the time to truly stand together and encourage, what team we have, to fight to win, and be the best!

It is up to us, the fans to stand by each other, to support our team and be counted as one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.