How is the Cup Final selling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mancmackem

After one for my dad in level one but got to wait until open sale. Heard they aren't flying out the door as expected.

Will it make open sale looking online?

Cheers,

MM

After one for my dad in level one but got to wait until open sale. Heard they aren't flying out the door as expected.

Will it make open sale looking online?

Cheers,

MM
I heard the opposite and Cityzen members with a low amount of points aren't likely to get one

I would imagine ticket sales will pick up now that cup members deadline has passed.
If I remember it went down to about 1000 points season ticket holders against Sunderland.

Just checked on ticket site

There are 6 "level 1" blocks that still have tickets available and 20 "level 5" sections still have tickets.

The one thing I can't see is how many tickets each block has but when I bought mine on Thursday last week there was 20+ blocks in each tier left, suggesting they are selling fairly fast

I know a fair few season ticket holders who are not going so I think all season ticket holders will get a chance to purchase tickets.

The ticket allocation to staff,corporate ,supporters clubs,ex players,owners and other scroungers,will far excede the amount of season ticket holders who are not going.
Conservative guess 3/4000 tickets going to the above organisations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.