How is the Cup Final selling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top tier - loads of CAT 5 seats, even some CAT 3 seats just down from halfway line for two together.

Gonna skip it myself this time, but not looking forward to watching on TV - always hate it not being there.

Just bought two for my sons in Tier 5 - I can confirm that there are loads of seats in at least a dozen blocks in Tier 5 still available. tier 1 is also available, but I didn't check details.

I think this may well go down to Cityzens card holders, all season card holders will get one

Got mine this afternoon - rang the number as soon as i qualified and was number 27 in the queue. Whilst waiting in the queue I checked and bought online and used the following link

http://www.wembleystadium.com/TheStadium/ViewFromYourSeat.aspx

to work out where i was / wanted to be in the stadium (based on the choices available). By the time I bought the tickets online i was still number 21 in the queue and had saved £2.50 per ticket booking fee.

Last edited:
Just been on to get one for a mate and can only buy level 5 online. Some blocks in Level 5 are sold out, For example 506 507 and 508.

There are tickets left in 19 blocks but the best available in the block I bought was row 25 which is 3 rows from the back.

I doubt there are more than maybe 4000-5000 left based on that.

Could only buy top tier late last night, we've got 3 in 506 so wanted to get as close as possible but had to settle for row23 of block 509

Yeah, while there are still quite a few blocks available I think it's somewhat deceptive in terms of how many tickets are left and I reckon we're getting close to the last dregs of tickets.

I would agree with this. Think only around 70 or so seats left in 509 based on above. I think a fair few people will also have booked the back rows by phone so they can stand without the usual moaning and groaning so could be less.

Could be less than I said above. Maybe 2000 or so. Could actually sell out today/tomorrow morning unless they are holding stuff back.

Can people note that we are enforcing the Ticket Forum rules quite strictly. The thread for this game will be opened in the next few days, at which point you will be able to ask for or sell spare tickets. Doing so before then will see your posts deleted and a ban issued, meaning you won't be able to do either on here. Sorry if that seems a bit harsh but those are the rules and they're fairly clear.

I'm also locking this thread as it's being misused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.