How is ...

"How is Carrick starting over Barry"? is short enough to fit in the Thread Subject.

Does everyone really have to click on your thread just to see what "How is" means?

skybluekings said:
"How is Carrick starting over Barry"? is short enough to fit in the Thread Subject.

Does everyone really have to click on your thread just to see what "How is" means?
yes they do, otherwise i would have put it in the thread subject.

jonnymcfc said:
skybluekings said:

yes they do, otherwise i would have put it in the thread subject.

What's the point? To get attention?

just heard about carrick starting on talksport. initially i was a bit miffed, but im not really bothered, barry has been a great success for england and in particular during capello's reign, i think if this game was crucial or of any real importance barry would be in, i mean against a top side with a result riding on it, lampard and carrick defensivley and physically would get torn apart, maybe carricks had a great few days training and barrys been a tad off?! either way, means theres more chance of him coming back to us 100% fit.

skybluekings said:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.