How long does it take after an important game?

SamTheGuru

Team supported
MCFC OK
As a fan; how long does it take from an important win, to come down from the win, have a break and think about the next game?

I normally have a high for 2 days, It is going to take me to Friday until I start thinking about Fulham.

I know this is a rhetorical question and very circumstantial but just thought I would throw it out there.

Usually the rest of the night to settle down, I'm still pumped up and buzzing now. Already started thinking about fulham though, that happens almost instantly for me as I suspect it does for the players and pep. At this stage of the season, the big win tonight is only an opportunity for the next one to be just as big.

And what does Pep do with the players after that epic performance? Say next game is Sunday, take a day off, see you in training on Friday? (And Kyle behave yourself.)

As a fan; how long does it take from an important win, to come down from the win, have a break and think about the next game?

I normally have a high for 2 days, It is going to take me to Friday until I start thinking about Fulham.

I know this is a rhetorical question and very circumstantial but just thought I would throw it out there.

Ask me when I'm sober ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.