How long has it been since you missed a home game

Poznan last season, was in Benidorm. Just mentioned to the Miss's while watching Silva take scotland apart, thats where we were around this time last year. Watched the Blackpool away game over there as well, and it was 1 euro for a pint of san miguel.

Jasondh said:
Halfpenny said:
Scunthorpe in the Carling cup the season before last.

Went there. Didn't Robinho score? And was it his last goal?
It was the one where Michael Johnson scored a cracker. I was listening to it on the radio. Won 5-1 I think.

Everton last season.

Was in Tenerife and was due to land in Manchester at 3.00. Had everything sussed. Train back into Manchester, quick change into suitable clothing, which I'd left under my desk at work, then on the jars by 4.30.

Flight was delayed for 6 hours, so I fcked my easyjet flight off, however the girl at the Jet2.com window was a blue, got me a ridiculously low flight (friends and family rate) and watched it over there.

Came back the next day and it was fckn freezing.

I haven't been to a Man Blue game yet, BUT I haven't missed a match on TV since 2008 home or away

I missed the 5-1. That's the last home game I missed. I didn't have a season ticket then, and someone let me down at last minute

Not included the Autowindsreen

Had a season tickey for years but usually miss around 3 per year. As much as I love City, I don't plan my life around them. I'll be skiing when we play Liverpool and Lads weekend when it's Fulham.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.