How long have you been on Blue Moon?

January 2, 2010. Joined after a heated (punches thrown) argument with a rag at a New Years Eve party. Ironically, he was the one who made me aware of the site. Only intelligent thing that he has ever done.

My brother signed me up as i was early days of a brain injury and needed something i was interested in to help me make sense of words and having conversations , i talked a lot as i got more confident and was stuck in all the time, been good and bad for me on here , go through angry phases still, not really the ideal place for me, i also type the first thing i think , not always welcome !

14 years tomorrow.
My only interweb activity (well apart from the research on the female anatomy sites) were confined to the MuEN and contributed to the comments section on there, usually slagging off the red morons.
Then I kept reading on there about all these lunatics on a strange site called Bluemoon - both Blues and reds.
Signed up.
I found a home, don't go on anything else apart from this site. No facebook, twatter or any other such shite.
Spit my dummy out when we get beat and don't come on here for at least a couple of days.
Learned lots of lovely words such as rags, dippers, tarquins, spuds, BIFFO's and the like on here too.
Like the Everton, Sunderland, Sheffield Wednesday & fans that come on here - any other team, well the red ones really, can fuck off and i will either ignore or be offensive towards them. Not been banned - yet!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.