How Long It Will Take Us to Win a Major Trophy?

mcfc92lad

Hello there Blues, today my question to you all is how long do YOU think it will take us to win a Major trophy seeming as we have a 33 years long dry spell and since we are giving mark hughes another one or two seasons do you think we May achieve a Major trophy next season or the season after if we get better which we will :)...What are your thoughts my fellow blues?

mcfc92lad said:
Hello there Blues, today my question to you all is how long do YOU think it will take us to win a Major trophy seeming as we have a 33 years long dry spell and since we are giving mark hughes another one or two seasons do you think we May achieve a Major trophy next season or the season after if we get better which we will :)...What are your thoughts my fellow blues?
depeding on summer recon we sould have a decent chance of a domestic trophy next season

We're capable next season in my view. Cup comps offer most teams a good chance. Look at Burnleys run. We're far better than them so why not us.

I can see a better cup run next season anyway. Not hard to beat this years domestic feats.

mcfc92lad said:

ages

I'd be disappointed beyond belief if we did not finally make a SF at least within 3 seasons. But nicking a CL spot is a higher priority. Do that and we build a squad that will pick up trophies along the way. I'd hope that we are knocking on that door in the same timeframe. But there is no such thing as instant success.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.