How long till the season starts!

There is a fantastic feeling of excitement and anticipation already though! Yippee!!

It's when the season card pack comes in the post that the butterflies start! Hoping for a tasty opening home match to see what Pellers can do!

bluemathlady said:
worsleyweb said:
As I sat at the norwich game I honestly was depressed with football, glad the season was over and contemplating not going as much. A month later I am climbing the walls, refreshing the transfer thread every 5 minutes and counting the days to see our new managernand fast team take on all comers. Roll on the new season. What a difference a month makes.

Agreed!

Agreed x 2

Only the Ashes can offer me any rest bite!! Roll on the 17th August.

I think a few people were disappointed with last season, and no doubt the slow and ponderous style we seemed to adopt at times, and in the heat of the moment thought they would give it a miss, but I always expected them to be back chomping on the bit

It just doesn't seem right. I can't even stand the international breaks.

It felt like such a chore going to the games towards the back end of the season and I was glad for the break to be honest but I can't wait for the new season now! I reckon it's going to be great for us!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.