How long until we see a £100 Match Ticket at the Etihad?

CatMan

The Liverpool prices have left most on here a little speechless and it got me thinking and, I reckon it can't be longer that another 3 years before some of our open sale tickets are breaking £100.

Deary Me!

MaineRoadBlue said:
The Liverpool prices have left most on here a little speechless and it got me thinking and, I reckon it can't be longer that another 3 years before some of our open sale tickets are breaking £100.

Deary Me!
£100 is abit steep I don't think we will ever get to that much... but still £57 is stupid money, average match goers are being priced out big time

Nature of the beast i guess boss. It was always going to happen, remember joking to a mate that a ticket will cost a hundred quid one day back in the mid 90's. We came to the conclusion that was mad money and the money in footy had to slow down sooner rather than later.

In 3 seasons a cl match against Bayern will top a ton i reckon.

TCIB said:
Nature of the beast i guess boss. It was always going to happen, remember joking to a mate that a ticket will cost a hundred quid one day back in the mid 90's. We came to the conclusion that was mad money and the money in footy had to slow down sooner rather than later.

In 3 seasons a cl match against Bayern will top a ton i reckon.

Exactly what I was thinking. Maybe even earlier if we get far (semis etc) and that's a far from a fee I'm willing to pay. FFS I paid £40 to watch us win League cup at Wembley last season and had good seats too!

didn't we talk about boycotting Arsenal away not so long ago when they were charging us these sort of prices?

Bearing in mind it's FROM £57 for this match I'm guessing that a level 2 ticket for a CL semi-final could be very close
to £100 this season if we were to get there. It's seriously ridiculous pricing these days.

The public get what the public want.

doesn't cost me £100 as I don't pay it.

Soon as City price me out that's me gone, replaced by some foreign dude who's just had a stadium tour and can afford it.

Quite a few home games last season were £58. Certainly the games v Liverpool and Chelsea were. The derby was £55 for seats in the back few rows of the Upper Tier - probably were more than that in Levels 1 and 2.

If it's "from £57" for the Liverpool game, tickets will probably be £62 for Level 1 and 3 tickets.

Go on then, i'll post it..

What do we expect when we're playing the league champions and champions elect in next season's title decider. Even if it is our opening home game of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.