How (long) will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep Part 2

Timetable for next week.
Thursday: Ratcliffe takes over football operations at the swamp.
Friday: Ratcliffe says: “I have every confidence in Ten Bob to take us forward.”
Saturday: Rags lose.
Sunday: Papers quote Ratcliffe saying “Ten Bob’s position is secure”
Monday: Ratcliffe: “By mutual consent……..
Tuesday: Fat Sam takes over.
I know he’s struggling but even he should be able to avoid defeat during an international break ;)

It’s Dave Brailsford I feel sorry for.

Imagine coming from an elite cycling background where every grain of rice is weighed and every molecule of protein measured and quantified. The absolute peak of the peak of sport science and fitness. Team Sky / Ineos is run more like a science lab than a sports team (jokes about Jiffy bags aside).

Then you walk into the rags setup. Luke Shaw scoffing burgers in the canteen, Rashford slumped over hungover, the whole place stinking of piss and mould with paint flaking everywhere.

It’ll be like the first episode of Life of Mars where John Simm walks into the police station in the 1970s and the detectives are all just sat around getting pissed and smoking.

If he does go there, I guarantee Brailsford will walk out within 6 months.

Let's just hope (for his sake) DeZerbi isn't nuts to go there.

Potter is available, he loves a bit of a poisoned chalice.
I fear that De Zerbi will fancy it and I note that the manager of Nice is a former coach with De Zerbi in Italy. If he has a similar outlook then that suggests that it is the style Ratcliffe would want to establish. But as Ten Bob is discovering - they don't have the players capable of playing the De Zerbi way - so they need to throw even more money at the problem.

Timetable for next week.
Thursday: Ratcliffe takes over football operations at the swamp.
Friday: Ratcliffe says: “I have every confidence in Ten Bob to take us forward.”
Saturday: Rags lose.
Sunday: Papers quote Ratcliffe saying “Ten Bob’s position is secure”
Monday: Ratcliffe: “By mutual consent……..
Tuesday: Fat Sam takes over.
If Carlsberg did take overs :-)

Begging the players he's in the main chucked under the bus to save his hide......think we will be having a new #SO?? shortly.

He's not really given us much value for our efforts like Ole or TT did.

Staggered to read Premier League statistic that after today's awesome dismantling of the mighty Luton Town, Poundland Pep has won 30 of his first 50 Premier League games in charge of ManUre !!
Apparently this is the most wins of any ManUre manager in their first 50 league games in charge of the club !!! Anyone know if that is correct ?
CTID

Staggered to read Premier League statistic that after today's awesome dismantling of the mighty Luton Town, Poundland Pep has won 30 of his first 50 Premier League games in charge of ManUre !!
Apparently this is the most wins of any ManUre manager in their first 50 league games in charge of the club !!! Anyone know if that is correct ?
CTID
Just had a look on wiki and it seems not only is that true, he is second on the list of percentage games won, behind, yes you’ve guessed it…

Michael Carrick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.