How (long) will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep Part 2

It's long been a poisoned chalice at the swamp, as we all knew it would be once the despot finished.
Under his dictatorship the club could do what they wanted, both on and off the field. They had more money to spend than any other club, they had the protection of the entire British media which ensured no negative press would be permitted to tarnish their image, and the match officials were either too scared to stand up to that bombastic can of putrid piss and his lackey, Gill. Or they just wanted their fifteen minutes of fame at the swamp: being seen by millions of Sky subscribers, grinning inanely at the cameras dotted all around the periphery ("Hi mum. It's your little boy here. I'm refereeing your favourites. Done well for myself, haven't I?").

The downward spiral was absolutely inevitable, but the rag hierarchy bought into the myth created by Sky and started to believe in their own immortality as a money-making machine.

Sounds like ratcliffe’s preparation for when the deal goes through ….”see how hard I am - I’ve already replaced the manager who is the problem here”

It’s going to end in tears. Radcliffe will get fleeced in the market and then they will have to turn to Donny van de Beek to partner up with McTominay in midfield.

Tbh, I'm a little bit like the rags fans, on this one. You get behind a bloke and give him your support (although, in the full knowledge he's going to fuck up) and what do they do? They sack him.

I'm fed up. At least we were funny during our crap faze this lot are truly awful as they know what they are doing. It's the one title they have taken from us.

Tbh, I'm a little bit like the rags fans, on this one. You get behind a bloke and give him your support (although, in the full knowledge he's going to fuck up) and what do they do? They sack him.

I'm fed up. At least we were funny during our crap faze this lot are truly awful as they know what they are doing. It's the one title they have taken from us.
The Rags can't laugh at themselves like we did

They have and always will take themselves too seriously as there ego tells them there is only United

Won't be seeing any inflatable bananas any time soon

£350k a week they give Rashford that's absolutely mental! He's bang average, He's actually an incredibly shit footballer, He's only useful against teams that have a high line so the Rags can counter attack.

He looks like his parents still have fo tie his shoe laces for him, Then again he's the type of chap who wears the trainers with velcro straps.
And yet; as you said, he's on mega money, and Southgate keeps selecting him for the national side. What's that line in The Usual Suspects: "The greatest trick Rashford ever pulled was convincing the world that he's a decent footballer".

It's a doomed job for anyone while the players culture is as poor as it is. Every player is sulking, spitting the dummy out and deflecting blame on the pitch. It's been like that for years now. Started with the class of Pogba and it's not changed. They're embarrassing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.