How (long) will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep Part 2

a rag text me saying one result changed it for whisky nose and this will be the same with scruffy bags help they will be challenging this year.

Whilst I admire the undoubted success of our long campaign, there's a nagging doubt in my mind that this resembles stability.
Hopefully this will enable a year or two of the same, though with us turning up for the cup final if they ever get there again...

Whilst I admire the undoubted success of our long campaign, there's a nagging doubt in my mind that this resembles stability.
Hopefully this will enable a year or two of the same, though with us turning up for the cup final if they ever get there again...
Think it's more about resembling being skint but stability of 6th to 9th also sounds good.

After most games last season they were pretty much all screaming "sack him now". Now on their next seasons expectations thread. Is it "RedBanker" or "Red..."

Zab 8.jpg

Tuchel turned them down and apparently so did others

No other option but to stick with him

The problem next season will be VAR and the powers that be will shift all their help from liverpool to these bastards and try to get the into the top four.
That is gonna be the 'new' iteration of VAR that was voted for overwhelmingly by PL clubs! It won't be Ted Rag or Scuffy Jim to the Rags rescue - it'll be VAR. There'll be more than Wolves feeling screwed by VAR next season! Let's see how the offside law and penal offences are massaged to award a Rag goal!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.