How (long) will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep Part 2

Won't it cost more to get rid of him now than it would have at the end of last season as he's now mid contract?

Courtesy of scruffy jim and cohorts who could see the fucking problem, but were unable to find any capable manager to take on the poisoned challice.

But was it really necessary to give the inept dutch twat a revised contract ????

The scuffy Chelsea supporter, the supposed saviour and messiah proving as inept and useless as many who have been there before. He's invested with the aim of making money from the fuckwits, nothing to do with having a connection to the failing entity.absolutely

The Glazers have taken every daft fucker involved to the cleaners due the greed and arrogance of the Govan Bully.

Last edited:
I think he'll be fine.
Every time the football world and his dog expects the raggies to get a thorough walloping , they manage to fluke / cheat their way to a scabby draw or a 1-0 or 2-1 win. This will happen today against Villa , corner turned, zebra pants back in the cupboard, Poundland safe for at least another month.

Tomorrow is Sunday so we may be due a Sky united post match review. Not had one since last week.

14th in PL and 21st in EL.

I think they will get a draw today, villa expended so much energy to get that win against bayern that their will be a noticeable drop off today, combine that with the injuries they have and i think the rags will eek out a draw and he will be safe for another couple of weeks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.