How (long) will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep Part 2

The big difference is Bacon actually bought quality players rather than the dross bought over the past decade.
I was genuinely staggered watching the game yesterday that Martial is still at the club, nevermind starting a game!
Haaland has scored nearly as many goals for City in less than 18 months than Martial has in 9 years. Incredible stat

The big difference is Bacon actually bought quality players rather than the dross bought over the past decade.
I was genuinely staggered watching the game yesterday that Martial is still at the club, nevermind starting a game!
That guy with the haircut he had done at some eastern bloc barbers, the overhead kick one. They probably chucked contracts at him after that. That's their problem. They hit a corner and contracts are handed out. Can't remember where Martial is with his contract, it had that many clauses. But it looks like they want him to do them all. Good luck with that one. Even Jesus will be dead by then.

I keep thinking this will be the week he gets the sack but somehow he manages to secure a random result to prolong the pain and misery lol. Long may it continue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.