How long will Ten Hag last at United?

Erik must be given time, he must be given a chance, just look at what he's done so far, he is the man....

Praying-for-safety GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I'm seriously worried. That song that's doing the rounds isn't helping. And now other clubs have started singing it. If the Glazers get wind of this it could scupper the whole campaign. I am therefore suggesting a small tweak to the song to revitalise this campaign. It's not quite as catchy as the original but I think it works. See what you think ...

Glazers staying 10 more years,
da da da da da da da da,
Man City are on the beers,
da da da da da da da da,
Old Trafford is falling down,
da da da da da da da da,
Ten Hag is a great manager doing his best in difficult circumstances and will get it right given enough time and money

Is ten haag supposedly considered so? I know age wise not but learnt his trade under pep and then revolutionised football under ajax?
Ten Hag revolutionized nothing. Ajax have been playing beautiful football for decades, all the way down to their academy. He did well with Ajax, but he didn't change the club or anything like that.

I love when United fans say 'the manager isn't the problem'.
They're disappearing up their own arses they twist themselves in so many knots.

I remember when they turned on Ollie and also wanted Ragnik out they were all saying the players are fine, it's the manager that's the problem.

Now they've decided actually the players are a load of shite but the manager is fine.

Come on boys, make your minds up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.