How long will Ten Hag last at United?

They have injuries, admittedly, but it’s terribly difficult to draw any other conclusion than that they are regressing. A run of easier fixtures might now help paper over the cracks, but that may not be enough come early December.

They pretty much put out a full-strength side, and none of their so-called 'star' players bothered to turn up. Normally, I would say that the manager has lost the dressing room, but I think this is the low point of their season, and it's a skywards trajectory at this point. The genius that is Ten Bob is just one player away from unlocking Pogba Hojlund and then it's 'lift off'.

I'd rather not, they already and have done for years played awful football which won't change under him but,he can organise a defence which the previous 4/5/6 couldn't do.

Fat Sam would be a massive improvement. And he knows it. Fat Sam that is.
I know, but it'd be worth it just to see the pure resignation on the red cunts faces, knowing they truly are at the bottom of the barrel:)

We need to step up and contact every rag lovin media "personality" to keep Ten Bob in his job. The time for piss taking is over , we need to go full Scouse T Shirts , Protest marches, Candle parties ect ect to make sure the world & his dog knows it's not his fault

They've had...
Moysiah - The chosen one
Giggs - The homegrown temporary saviour mark I
LVG - The weird one
Mourinho - The past it one
Ole - The child one
Carrick - The homegrown temporary saviour mark II
Rangnick - The realistic one
Ten Hag - The fake imitation one

So what next?

The homegrown temporary saviour mark III ? - Hughes, Bruce
The insane (but why stop now) 'homegrown' scouser choice - Rooney

It's heading to be that the best thing they could do, is take a relegation, get rid of all high wage players - to reset the average, knockdown Old trafford for a rebuild - and play somewhere closer to their fans in the meantime - Dublin, Oslo, London which all have decent stadiums, ban Ferguson from the ground and any association with him and his acolytes, oh and find the odd £1-2b down the back of the sofa.
If they realise quite how f*cked they are, there’s one in there that could actually do the job they need.

And he might…but it will be a ton of fun on the way!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.