How long will Ten Hag last at United?

He's either completely deluded, which I think is true, or he knows his team is completely full of soft arses that can't take him being honest in public.

Either way, I'd be fuming if our manager seemed satisfied with that performance from the players, but then maybe it's just an indicator that he sets very low standards and that shows it their team. If your manager is setting standards that low then don't expect your players to bust a gut for you.

Watching the rags last night was one of the most bollockless performances I've ever seen, that's not an exaggeration. You're in a must win game to stay in the champions league and you go out and show no desire to take the game to them and try to win it. Bayern put it on a plate for them, they weren't arsed either way and the rags still didn't have the bollocks to go and try to win. Their fans were shite too.

If that was us, I'd rather see us get whacked, 4-0 and go out because we tried to force a win, rather than go out without a fight at all.

That's what they've become and it's great. Regardless of how shite they've been for a while now, 3 or 4 years ago I think they would have at least given it a go last night and now they can't even do that.

Yet their manager thinks it was good haha.

I'd love to remember which user on here told me last season that the rags and Ten Hag are going to improve and challenge us after they won the coca cola Cup of whatever it is and I said its nothing but a false dawn.

Don’t rule out United getting something against Liverpool... it’s a Derby and anything can happen wouldn’t be suprised in the least if they showed there different side.
Manager wise a heavy defeat and it could be the end for the manager although would they really like to give Liverpool the satisfaction of causing the end of another managerial disaster they may pull the trigger the game after instead.
As for who comes in.. my bet is the Brighton Boss he seems to be well thought of even tho he is not as good this season as he was last, just don’t see them going down another high profile name one like Zidane or someone.
How the fuck is it a derby? two cheeks of the same arse doesn't make it a derby ffs.

Whys everyone so touchy about people calling it a derby lol, id say its just a North west Derby not a local Derby.

They are the inform team in the PL, hes manager of the month and maguire player of the month, hes doing a fantastic job.
They were only three points behind City (despite City being in their worst run of form for five years and not winning a game in four) this time last week, surely that counts for something. Give him one more transfer window, £500m and a big bumper book of young Dutch footballers for Christmas and I'm sure he'll have them playing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.