How long will Ten Hag last at United?

They were only three points behind City (despite City being in their worst run of form for five years and not winning a game in four) this time last week, surely that counts for something. Give him one more transfer window, £500m and a big bumper book of young Dutch footballers for Christmas and I'm sure he'll have them playing.

Money you say.....no issue

Whys everyone so touchy about people calling it a derby lol, id say its just a North west Derby not a local Derby.
When we play Real, is that a a European derby?

I’ve heard of the Manchester derby, Merseyside derby, North London derby, West London derby & plenty others. I’ve never heard of a North West derby

Not being touchy mate, just pointing out some nonsense :)

Thing is there's always a derby in many peoples eyes in football, makes more sense when they are in the same city agreed, but they would say any of the Sheffield teams v Rotherham is a derby, Leeds v a Sheffield team is a Yorkshire derby,and the best one, and ironically play each other this weekend Ipswich v Norwich, fuck me its 46 miles or somert, wouldn't want to walk in with a nail in my boot put it that way.

They were only three points behind City (despite City being in their worst run of form for five years and not winning a game in four) this time last week, surely that counts for something. Give him one more transfer window, £500m and a big bumper book of young Dutch footballers for Christmas and I'm sure he'll have them playing.
Correct. You don’t go from a genius to a chump overnight. What’s that you say? Ssssshhhhhhhh

What are the odds when the new guy comes in. He’ll be the greatest manager in the world!
Of course he will.

The rags can do no wrong in the eyes of the British media.

They (Press & broadcasting media) may occasionally report on the rag's shortcomings but the level of gaslighting they spin is off the scale.

I'm not sure he goes even if they get beat.
I think he only goes when top 4 is no longer possible
With that squad of gutless misfits and that Manager I would say that top 4 is already no longer possible. They won't sneak in like they did last season as its much tighter at the top this time around. We need to up our game in the SOPP campaign.

No more european football this season, no extra TV revenue from those competitions, no extra ticket sales, no related merch sales, no progression prize money.

Hurt you bastards, hurt!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.