How long will Ten Hag last at United?

Plenty of positives in my book.

Today, Ten Hag was reported as saying :-

"At this moment we are not top, but we have seen last week against the top of this league we were head-to-head"

"We have to be calm, stick together, stick to the plan, we have to do it together."

"In 2023, we won a cup, we played the FA Cup final, we were third in the league."

In Ten Hag we trust.

I see next villa are visiting the meccano stadium. Think there's going to be some comedy gold to be had with both managers' mangled attempts at English. Hope tent peg has plenty of gravy for the now inevitable boxing Day stuffing of his undercooked turkeys!

Mind you Forrest away at New Year sure there's a corner to be turned there!
not sure about gravy but there will a lot of uncooked, low quality chicken in the cupboards at old trashford
I hope Marcus doesn't start another feed the kids initiative!

"At this moment we are not top, but we have seen last week against the top of this league we were head-to-head"

"We have to be calm, stick together, stick to the plan, we have to do it together."

"In 2023, we won a cup, we played the FA Cup final, we were third in the league."

In Ten Hag we trust.
He's a deluded tw@ I'll give him that lol

It looks like however bad things get he's probably safe until Chelsea Jim buys his 25%. Eth fast becoming my favourite rag manager and on course to get a statue outside the Etihad. Top blue.
Let’s not be hasty here.

We can’t assume Jim will be able to fix things in January.

He’s prepared more bids to buy the rags than we did in trying to buy Koulibaly from Napoli.

In Ten Hag we trust.
I like the cut of his jib! Think he deserves a 10 year contract. Man of passion Man Utd fans. Stick with him Ratboy [alleged] billionaire!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.