How long will Ten Hag last at United?

The table doesn't look good but I remember when we were 8th after 14 games in 2020/21 and went on to win the league. I see no reason why Ten Hag can't do the same.
You lucky sod!
My GLW won’t allow me to start o the Christmas booze until tomorrow.

Ten Hag thinks it was a solid performance and said something about 'the final turd'. He might be onto something.
Ten Hag is correct. He also said they controlled the game. Paul Scholes said they were the better team and were unlucky not be leading at half time. I agree.

As for the final turd, he is referring to Rasmus Hojlund. He just needs a bit more polishing.

In Ten Hag we trust.

I see next villa are visiting the meccano stadium. Think there's going to be some comedy gold to be had with both managers' mangled attempts at English. Hope tent peg has plenty of gravy for the now inevitable boxing Day stuffing of his undercooked turkeys!

Mind you Forrest away at New Year sure there's a corner to be turned there!

I had a soft spot for Ralph…….and Jose and Louis and David, all done equally as good for me, top fellas they are, proper salt of the earth types

As for Ole well he’s a gimp and this fucker they have at minute, well he hasn’t got a clue, absolute no idea so I’m hoping there’s a good few month left in the tank yet
Give the players time to adapt to Tents system and think of all the injuries he has had to contend with.
Give him time ffs!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.