How long will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep/ Success!

It’s partly our fault, but singing: “Old Trafford is falling down… Ten Hag is doing his best under very difficult circumstances…” doesn’t rhyme, and doesn’t scan. Pity the song’s such a belter. Reckon it’s done for him.
Old Trafford is full of nonces
Ten Hag's doing his best under very difficult circumstances

That better?

He made two fundamental errors, first decimating the coaching staff, who knew the club and players, for his own men and second he went away on holiday starting late which put things on the back foot. Ultimately though succeeding Ferguson was a thankless task, can only think of one person that may have been able to do it at the time - Ancelotti.

Why I’m very curious to see what happens with Liverpool now under Slot
It’s always very difficult to follow an "institution".

I have seen people try and fail on quite a few occasions.

Whoever took on the rags, after the pisscan, was on a hiding to nothing, as I think Slot is at Klanfield.

The same might very well be true, when Pep decides to call it a day, though we do, at least, have the infrastructure in place to help combat it.

And that’s fine. It should like be like that. Same with Bayern and Kompany. If it’s a disaster there they’ll boot him out by the end of the season if not sooner.

There is no ideal manager out there, in the last 10 years the only close to sure things as managers have been Pep and Klopp
Oh Pep was a sure thing now was he? I distinctly remember a lot of people, maybe even most people saying that his philosophy would never work in the Premier League. Everything is so much more obvious with hindsight isn’t it?

Stop telling Falcao to fuck off the forums.

Like with the GPC, it is much better that he has to see our total success, and their total demise.
He came on here all cocky, when the rags announced the "Galaticos".

Well that didn't work out.
He went into hiding for a long while.

So now i like to see his pain, each post he makes just proves how much he is hurting inside.

Oh Pep was a sure thing now was he? I distinctly remember a lot of people, maybe even most people saying that his philosophy would never work in the Premier League. Everything is so much more obvious with hindsight isn’t it?
The daily mail ran an article called "pep brings no guarantee of success" and 18 months later when they realised they were very wrong they ran an article called "pep buys success wherever he goes" and the daily mail is the exact replica of man utd in newspaper form. Garbage.

Yeah but thats not really your main problem is it. You've got majority owners who have no interest in you as a sporting entity; your ground is like an open air swimming pool and apparently large chunks of the rest of your physical infrastructure are lacking; your squad is risible given the amount that's been spent on it; you're at the very early stages of putting a sporting infrastructure in and the minority owner tasked with doing this shows little sign of really committing to it with his own cash; the culture of the club is one of chaos and incompetence as evidenced today and most days. You've got to reverse years and years of entitlement, complacency and hubris.

Sort that lot out and you're not in bad condition and will be able to attract a decent quality manager.
Yes but to be fair everything else is fine..

Ten Hag could easily end up at Bayern if the VIncent Kompany experiment doesn't quite work out. The only certainty is he won't end up managing us any time soon either

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.