How long will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep

Yes pretty much, that's why he's still there.

I supposed they could go for Nagelsmann, but he's unlikely to want to take over mid season.
I don’t think any top name will go anywhere near them. They’re a career-ender of a club.

If/when baldy goes, it’ll be a case of appointing someone who would never be the choice of a top club. They’ll be looking at Rooney, or some bang average **** like that.

Got to be Giggsy ;)

Paddypower Rhodri Giggs GIF - Paddypower Rhodri Giggs Giggs - Discover &  Share GIFs

I don’t think any top name will go anywhere near them. They’re a career-ender of a club.

If/when baldy goes, it’ll be a case of appointing someone who would never be the choice of a top club. They’ll be looking at Rooney, or some bang average **** like that.
Diego Simeone would bring a different perspective :)

I didn't watch the match last night but having read the press reports its pretty clear that Ten Hag has now got his team playing a little better than prime 1970 Brazil or Barcelona under Pep but were undone by a cheating set of officials who conspired to nobble this great team.
I think the United board will have the courage and foresight to persist with this visionary manager.

I know he's not there yet but calling Rooney average is pretty impressive for the Save Our Granny Shagger thread when it becomes a reality.

I didn't watch the match last night but having read the press reports its pretty clear that Ten Hag has now got his team playing a little better than prime 1970 Brazil or Barcelona under Pep but were undone by a cheating set of officials who conspired to nobble this great team.
I think the United board will have the courage and foresight to persist with this visionary manager.
They should publish a statement whine about how really unfair it all is and how everyone’s got it in for them.
Then they will become almost indistinguishable from their red-shirted mates from N London.
The similarities are obvious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.