How long will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep

How does that help a football team

That is an excellent question.

I’ve said before that Brailsford would be a great person to bring in to do leadership workshops or as a consultant etc but he’s got no experience in football so it’s a weird choice to bring him in as a member of staff.

Radcliffe owns Ineos and owns the Team Ineos (Fka Team Sky) cycling team that Brailsford ran so obvs that explains it.

I’ve said before that Brailsford would be a great person to bring in to do leadership workshops or as a consultant etc but he’s got no experience in football so it’s a weird choice to bring him in as a member of staff.

Radcliffe owns Ineos and owns the Team Ineos (Fka Team Sky) cycling team that Brailsford ran so obvs that explains it.
Would they not be better getting a football person who is also good at leadership etc.
That bunch of players at the swamp wouldn't listen to the eye gouger or the melted wellie face so what hope is there they listen to a bloke who tells people how to ride a bike ?.
The gift that keeps on giving.
Who ever anyone gets he won't be half as good as pep or the guys we have

Remember when Southampton tried similar by bringing in Clive Woodward.
He didn't last long.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.