How long will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep

I am of the view that it doesn't matter who takes over from ten-bob, there is someone else pulling the strings at that pitiful excuse for a club. I'm sure of it.

The managers that have come and gone since Kim-jong **** retired, and the frightening amount of money that has been spent tells me there is a lot more going on at that festering pit of putrid mucus than the majority of us know.

Money is not to blame, because in all fairness they have had some decent players going through that revolving door of theirs since the liver-crippling despot left. Players who could have at least added something positive to the team.
But if Moyes, looney-Louie, and even Maureen failed, the rot obviously goes a lot deeper than at first appears.

Something about the entire set-up at that vile club, from the boardroom down, is wrong - very very wrong.
It's only wrong if you are a rag fan. To me it's very, very, right :)

I am of the view that it doesn't matter who takes over from ten-bob, there is someone else pulling the strings at that pitiful excuse for a club. I'm sure of it.

The managers that have come and gone since Kim-jong **** retired, and the frightening amount of money that has been spent tells me there is a lot more going on at that festering pit of putrid mucus than the majority of us know.

Money is not to blame, because in all fairness they have had some decent players going through that revolving door of theirs since the liver-crippling despot left. Players who could have at least added something positive to the team.
But if Moyes, looney-Louie, and even Maureen failed, the rot obviously goes a lot deeper than at first appears.

Something about the entire set-up at that vile club, from the boardroom down, is wrong - very very wrong.
What I like is that for years now decent top class players have gone there and immediately turned to utter shite (Falcao, Sanchez, even perhaps Slabby)

Are you sure???
I don't think anyone, under their current set up, will improve that team.
Pep is part of a management team that allow him to concentrate on the football side while they are concentrating on the business , promotion , club development etc.
If he brought the whole team with him maybe but there is no way Pep would last a week with that clubs current board and management team.

I don't think anyone, under their current set up, will improve that team.
Pep is part of a management team that allow him to concentrate on the football side while they are concentrating on the business , promotion , club development etc.
If he brought the whole team with him maybe but there is no way Pep would last a week with that clubs current board and management team.
I agree on that -but if he was given his head there we could all forget it for the duration.

November 9 and he’ll be off schmoking a big fucking doobie in Amsterdam - assuming the rags have the cash to sack him. Otherwise he’ll have to hang around till January when they sell off all the useless shite Jaded, the pair of wife beaters plus the other 10 or so. I don’t ever remember them being in such complete and utter disarray. It’s fucking great.

They've had...
Moysiah - The chosen one
Giggs - The homegrown temporary saviour mark I
LVG - The weird one
Mourinho - The past it one
Ole - The child one
Carrick - The homegrown temporary saviour mark II
Rangnick - The realistic one
Ten Hag - The fake imitation one

So what next?

The homegrown temporary saviour mark III ? - Hughes, Bruce
The insane (but why stop now) 'homegrown' scouser choice - Rooney

It's heading to be that the best thing they could do, is take a relegation, get rid of all high wage players - to reset the average, knockdown Old trafford for a rebuild - and play somewhere closer to their fans in the meantime - Dublin, Oslo, London which all have decent stadiums, ban Ferguson from the ground and any association with him and his acolytes, oh and find the odd £1-2b down the back of the sofa.
They will be trying to put you in charge if you are not careful

November 9 and he’ll be off schmoking a big fucking doobie in Amsterdam - assuming the rags have the cash to sack him. Otherwise he’ll have to hang around till January when they sell off all the useless shite Jaded, the pair of wife beaters plus the other 10 or so. I don’t ever remember them being in such complete and utter disarray. It’s fucking great.
Yeah, this is priceless right now.
The closest they've been to this in my time is during the early 1970's. At one time they were so shit that Alex Stepney was their penalty taker and for a while was their leading goalscorer. TBH I reckon they're in an even worse state now than they were then. The big difference now is that they've blown so much money in getting to this point, with the same mistakes being made over and over again.
Another difference is that in those days the swamp roof didn't leak :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.