How long will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep

I think he will only get the boot if he has lost the dressing room which in all honesty is looking more and more likely he has by the week.

United know they are unlikely to get any decent replacement mid-season. leaving the only real viable option of bringing in another interim manager.
Lmao brilliant ain't it

I think he will only get the boot if he has lost the dressing room which in all honesty is looking more and more likely he has by the week.

United know they are unlikely to get any decent replacement mid-season. leaving the only real viable option of bringing in another interim manager.
Please let it be Granny shagger

I'm disappointed with the sentiment on here. You all seem to be giving up on old ten bob.

Well, I'm keeping the faith. I can see that he's building something here. I'm not sure what it is but he's definitely building something.

He just needs time and another 500 million quid. Then we'll finally see what he's building as it begins to take shape.
He's certainly bringing joy to a lot of people. I watch a lot more of utd now than I used to. Surely that counts for something?

Nobody has realised the genius of his new tactical innovation, the “false 11”. Every player on the pitch is not where you expect them to be at any point in time.

It’s tough to implement but when it clicks it will click big time. They need patience.
Got to hand it to Poundland Pep. People demonstrate offside with things like salt and pepper pots but he's managed to demonstrate one of the fundamental principles of quantum physics -Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle (which says you can't predict the position and momentum of an atomic particle with any accuracy) - using 11 men.

Speaking to reds, they are accepting that they are stuck with him. They just look sad

No decent up and coming manager will touch the job.
No decent top level managers are out there

Can’t see him lasting long after last night, just can’t see any pattern in there play or direction, I know the club is quite toxic above him and that needs changing but do feel the actual style of play and performance should reds wit( the manager and it’s a mess.
I think when he goes they need to appoint a strong willed manager my pick would be that Brighton feller.. he looks a strong no nonsense type who has the respect of the players and his team plays fantastic football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.