How long will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep

Can’t see him lasting long after last night, just can’t see any pattern in there play or direction, I know the club is quite toxic above him and that needs changing but do feel the actual style of play and performance should reds wit( the manager and it’s a mess.
I think when he goes they need to appoint a strong willed manager my pick would be that Brighton feller.. he looks a strong no nonsense type who has the respect of the players and his team plays fantastic football.
Fuck that

I hope they go back for Ole

I love when United fans say 'the manager isn't the problem'.

"Well, if the old Ajax manager, a man who's been sacked from almost every job for being too toxic and a man who's only other top management job was a relegation with Cardiff can't succeed here, who can?"

They talk like they've tried Pep, Klopp and Ancelotti and nothing's working.

By the way, they've been had by this Amrabaat. I doubt they scouted him for a single game before or after the World Cup.
Exactly. They need to accept that their club can be shite, the players can be shite, but so can the manager. These aren't mutually exclusive.

Amrabat is exactly as I expected for United. I watched Amrabat in the World Cup and whilst he had a great World Cup, he wasn't anything particularly special, just generally tidy with his passing. Nothing I would've screamed and went 'every top club should get this guy'.

The Rags probably thought they got the 'Moroccan Rodri', with the amount of gassing up I saw when they signed him. Fortunately for them, it's a loan.

Can’t see him lasting long after last night, just can’t see any pattern in there play or direction, I know the club is quite toxic above him and that needs changing but do feel the actual style of play and performance should reds wit( the manager and it’s a mess.
I think when he goes they need to appoint a strong willed manager my pick would be that Brighton feller.. he looks a strong no nonsense type who has the respect of the players and his team plays fantastic football.
My pick would be Rooney, or Neville, or Giggs, or Allardyce, or Warnock, or Pulis, or back to Ole (he really gets the club), or Bruce.

Why would your pick be De Zerbi?

Oh I get it now … when you stopped supporting Liverpool because they’d stopped winning things it wasn’t the 80s anymore, you switched to the rags. All makes sense now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.