How long will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep

Thought that was an excellent display today. Look at the injuries they had at the back. Any team in the world would miss £80 mill maguire and buffet d'or hopeful luke Shaw.
Exactly - that's the spirit.

Just needs more time and it wouldn't harm if the club could put their hand I their pocket to back him in the transfer market a little.........

Any other poor excuse for a club would admit he’s not up to the task and get rid.. A herd of elephants in the room…
I think he’s perfectly suited to the rags and hope he stays for ever and ever…!!

I think Ten Bob's doing a great job. He got big nose running forward twice in the first half and, he not only had a shot on target - it was a belter and he scored! And, he had a run forwards in the second half as well, before falling over when he got scared - due to Kyle Walker's presence - just before City scored.

So, small steps, but poundland pep's getting there bit by bit. These are very clearly the marginal gains loved by his new mentor, Dave Brailsford. Once they get the performance enhancing drugs and inhalers dished out and part of the routine, they'll be fine - give Johnny Evans a new contract till he's 40 (he's not 40 yet, is he?) - and the future's safe in Ten Bob's hands.

The guy's a born winner!`

Last edited:
Zidane doesn't want to manage in England

No way is Zidane going to the rags any time soon anyway, even if he decided he was OK managing in England.

He clearly isn't desperate to be a manager, that's why he's managed one club, which happens to be the one he played for. I've absolutely no doubt he's had many clubs approach him yet he's not managed in 3 years. He will wait it out for the next perfect opportunity, if it comes it comes, if it doesn't it doesn't. That's how it seems to me.

I don't see the rags being in any way appealing to him at all considering they're so far off the best teams in the premier league. It does absolutely nothing for him and he's obviously not out chasing a salary considering his lack of activity as a manager.

He's won 2 La Liga's and 3 Champions Leagues . Pretty impressive in such a brief managerial career. Why tarnish it by going to about the 7th best team in England?

He'll wait as long as it takes for a much better job.

I also think Ten Hag is doing extremely well too. Look at all the records he has broken. I really hope he can get a contract extension.

The guy is very, very underrated.
Goalkeepers cramp after 65 or so minutes is another fantastic innovation by this genius, who really doesn't seem to be getting the credit he truly deserves. OK - the innovative pep-talk didn't quite work on this occasion, but, give the guy some time!
A season or 2 is needed to get your feet fully under the carpet, so, by 2027/28, United should be up and properly challenging for a top 6 place. Maybe their charity funded "Wembley of the North" will be taking shape by then too, so they need a steady hand at the wheel while all that's going on.
Scummy Jim's being a bit too ambitious - expecting City and Liverpool to be knocked off their perches within 3 seasons - what a card, hey!?!? Weird though, that he looks like a scarecrow in one pic, then a complete and utter **** in the next!
One thing's for sure though......
Scum.

There’s a job at Bayern Munich next season so Zidane could go there.

Whilst he clearly needs to wait for a better club than the rags, discounting the entire Premier League seems unwise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.