How long will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep

We're here to support this genius... what's happened bluemoonforum where's the passion gone lads ?
1000032395.jpg

No, no... When Ten Hag does that coaches all those players, like he has done with the rags, when he coaches those things like he has to a boy like Rashford, I've kept really quiet, but I'll tell you something he went right up in my estimation when he did.

Some here have resorted to that saying he's gone, we can't have him going like this, so I'll tell you, you can tell ETH now if you're reading this, we're still fighting for his job on bluemoonforum, he's got to go to Jim'll fix it and get a new 10 year contract, and... and... I'll tell you, honestly, I will love it if he keeps that job, love it!

I’ll love it if he keeps his job too. However, joking apart, I think he is in serious need of some form of therapy. To behave as he does and say what he says to me indicates a person with serious mental issues.

If Chelsea/Barcelona failed buyer Jim needs to look like he knows what he's doing, he has to sack the deluded Dutch charlatan. But if he appoints Southgate ..... OMFG.

Unfortunately he won't be there forever. We'll have to endure them getting a top 4 finish under a new manager and then gradually sliding back to 6th/7th for a couple of seasons and then starting the process all over again.
I'll try my best to endure it

If Chelsea/Barcelona failed buyer Jim needs to look like he knows what he's doing, he has to sack the deluded Dutch charlatan. But if he appoints Southgate ..... OMFG.
I truly would love to see the Waistcoat at the swamp, it would be hysterical. But I don't think even they would be so stupid. Southgate's reputation has all but ruled him out of ever managing in the Prem as far as I see it.
I think the rags will look overseas for a relatively unknown sap (sorry, of course I meant chap!).
They'll cut corners again in their pursuit of a new man, of course, but who would go there knowing that that utterly abhorrent booze-sodden pisstain will be overseeing his every move?

They will hopefully end up with Pulis, at least he's a step up from ten-bob...just!

They don't.....

They clearly want shut of ten bob, but they are all over the place on who to go for. This suggestion, however, takes the biscuit:

"Page 115. It's a sign. Welcome Pep Guardiola

I'm sure he'd say differently publicly, but I would bet he'd take it too if justice prevailed and city got relegated to league 2. Then United offered him the job. Same for a bunch of their players. I don't sense genuine loyalty."

Reactions: PPT
I’ll love it if he keeps his job too. However, joking apart, I think he is in serious need of some form of therapy. To behave as he does and say what he says to me indicates a person with serious mental issues.

Nah, I reckon that as soon as he gets in the car to go home at night he puts a bit of Motown on and pisses himself laughing at what a bunch of mugs they are and what a lucky little boy he is. Then in the morning in the car park he practices his serious "I am a deluded nutter who will fight to the end" face before he goes into the office.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.