How long will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep

My fear is he goes before the final
My fear is worse than that

They sack him before the final ….. very likely as their league results will now fall off “the cliff” as the selfish twats will be only interested in making the final

And then ffs Rat “cliff” decides to let GPC lead them out and so the wankfest reaches fever pitch on a bigger level to when I think that ginger **** came out of retirement??? for that CoMS cup game????

My fear is worse than that

They sack him before the final ….. very likely as their league results will now fall off “the cliff” as the selfish twats will be only interested in making the final

And then ffs Rat “cliff” decides to let GPC lead them out and so the wankfest reaches fever pitch on a bigger level to when I think that ginger **** came out of retirement??? for that CoMS cup game????
You know they're that fucking sad I'd not put it past them to drag baconface out for one last beating.

Tin Hog batting to instructions perfectly.
Get 3.0 up, then make sure the brand stays relevant for their part in "the best cup match ever" tm.

Date with destiny for the dogshit Dutchmen is 25 May Shirley?

Deep down, Eric's very very average. It's just reaching that level that's the tricky part......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.