How long will Ten Hag last at United?

Ten bog as got his expensive striker out scoring Haaland this year.
Most definitely turned a corner after drawing against the serial trophy winners today
Incoming MOTM award again with his striker getting POTM.

Ten bog as got his expensive striker out scoring Haaland this year.
Most definitely turned a corner after drawing against the serial trophy winners today
Incoming MOTM award again with his striker getting POTM.
With their 2 main strikers scoring 6 league goals between them all season and delaying their keeper Warwick Davies from going to the afcon it's not looking good for tent peg

36% possession at Old Trafford, maybe I've been conditioned by Enzo Maresca and Pep but surely thats an absolutely pathetic stat.

36% possession at Old Trafford, maybe I've been conditioned by Enzo Maresca and Pep but surely thats an absolutely pathetic stat.
There is nothing pathetic about it - it shows what a wonderful manager Ten Bob is - that he can create a seige mentality against such a powerful attacking team as Spursy, and find the way to open up their defence on the Counter. His coaching ability is shown in the way in which the No.11 is being wonderfully polished into an efficient goalscorer and the Academy products are being given the chance to shine - which will create lots of value for the Academy when the big teams come along looking for the next superstar.

After yesterday's brilliant post match analysis that they just need to 'grow up' and be 'more man' I only hope that Scruffy and Brail have enough understanding of football to recognise what a tactical and motivational genius they have been lucky to inherit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.