How long will Ten Hag last at United?

I think he’s managed to turn a corner. Just needs to spend another billion while they’re in transition

He’s just as clueless as Ole.He took off Casemiro when Rashford was trotting around like a pony. He’s out of his depth and when the tougher fixtures come along he’s toast.

We’ll not have this negative shite on the SOPP thread, thank you very much ;-)

images

Today’s jammy win will keep him there for several months.
Take how gutted we all feel when they come back to win a mid table league game against nobody fc deep in injury time, you must have to multiply our hurt by a about billion times to feel what they felt when Aguero snatched the league away from them in the forth minutes of injury time.

I take the general point about a win keeping him there, but I still haven’t got it in me to be pleased. Maybe 1-1 would’ve been perfect.

I take the general point about a win keeping him there, but I still haven’t got it in me to be pleased. Maybe 1-1 would’ve been perfect.
When it was 1-1, I knew it.

When the Govan Pisscan kicks the bucket, will this happen again first United game afters and the internet again calls it "The most fitting and perfect tribute"?.

When he actually does kick the bucket, I won't post anything on here, as much as an annoying bully he was who only was successful as much as he was because of money and mind manipulation instead of actually being a manager, I'll still have respect for the dead.

I was the same when my father's father died. I hated him, but appreciated he and his siblings saw him the same way I saw my mother's father.... so played the respect game.

Will be so funny seeing Jimmy Nesbit cry though.

Temu Pep, thats another good name for Ten Pence.

Players losing form there isn't unique to Ten Haag though. Every manager since Fergie has found players dropping in form and some just losing any sense of ability.

There is something going on at the club which destroys players. We had it in the 90s and they have it now. Put Dias, Stones, KdB and Haaland in their club and they will all look like clowns within a few months!

Gypsy’s curse?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.