How many are in the Blue alliance

A A

Anonymous

just wondered about numbers, I think overtime it will grow and grow and I hope they and the C 11 lads ( I think thats what there callled) keep up the good work, hopefully all the banners ( boddingtons) are out again for the bayern game.

We need an ultras group for sure ;) hopefully they can become this

There's about 4 of them. There were 5 but the other one left to form the Alliance of the Blues ("splitters!").

strongbowholic said:
There's about 4 of them. There were 5 but the other one left to form the Alliance of the Blues ("splitters!").

There's a 3rd group just be formed, the people's front of the blue alliance.

bluebannana said:
just wondered about numbers, I think overtime it will grow and grow and I hope they and the C18 lads ( I think thats what there callled) keep up the good work, hopefully all the banners ( boddingtons) are out again for the bayern game.

We need an ultras group for sure ;) hopefully they can become this

*Edited for accuracy for the screaming lefties on here* ;)

keep seeing this 'blue alliance' being mentioned but not paid much attention,what do they do? who are they? i imagine them to be a load of spotty little students who go to the match,get pissed and sing 'City's going down with a billion in the bank' and equally stupid songs! i'm wrong aren't i?

strongbowholic said:

Sounds more like Monty Python's Life of Brian

The Judean People's Front" or "The People's Front of Judea!

What did the Sheikh ever do for us?

LOL

unsworthblue said:
keep seeing this 'blue alliance' being mentioned but not paid much attention,what do they do? who are they? i imagine them to be a load of spotty little students who go to the match,get pissed and sing 'City's going down with a billion in the bank' and equally stupid songs! i'm wrong aren't i?

There was a big thread on here couple of weeks ago & it turned into a war at the end...

All i know from reading it was they are proper HARDCORE!!!

They try and get people to sing a shit song about Silva being the merlin of maine road when he never played there.Oh and a Billion in the bank i think they wear hoodies and frequent student bars.Oh and slap people while sleeping on a train.
They went to York last week just so they could say,were you at York.

=

deynaskaz said:
They try and get people to sing a shit song about Silva being the merlin of maine road when he never played there.Oh and a Billion in the bank i think they wear hoodies and frequent student bars.Oh and slap people while sleeping on a train.They went to York last week just so they could say,were you at York.

The shitbags!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.