Ukraine (Donetsk)
Holland (Amsterdam)
Denmark (Copenhagen)
Bulgaria (Sofia)
Switzerland (Basle)
Croatia (Zagreb)
Germany (Berlin)

Want to do loads more.

What I found interesting was the number of stadia I've been to watch City but which no longer exist. The likes of Roker Park, Burnden Park, Baseball Gound, Fellows Park, Millmoor, Saltergate, Boothferry Park, Manor Ground, Goldstone Ground, Highfield Road.............and of course Maine Road.

Plus same-site completely redeveloped ones such as Wembley, Hampden and................................. The Shay !!

From current Championship teams's been to... The Boleyn Ground; Riverside Stadium (LAST WENT LOST 8-1!!!); Pride Park; King Power Stadium; City Ground; Portman Road; St Andrew's; Selhurst Park; Madejski Stadium;
Turf Moor; Oakwell (went for our Europe game); Fratton Park; Vicarage Road.

Ninian Park - went to watch a Welsh game there.

From current Prem league teams's been to: all but Stamford Bridge & Liberty (although went there with a Welsh team)

From current league one/two/conference (north): ewen fields, moss lane,
Boundary Park, Gigg Lane, Deepdale, Hillsborough, Bramall Lane, The Valley, Spotland, Glanford Park, Roots Hall, Priestfield Stadium,
51 Home Park (City yth), Globe Arena (City res), Alexandra Stadium (gresty rd), Moss Rose, Crown Ground

Wembley.

Abroad: Hamburg, Aviva Stadium.

many others too, still thinking

70 for me, including 6 that are now in the Conference.........County, Mansfield, Wrexham, York, Halifax and Southport.

42. Never really paid any attention to getting to visit all the grounds when I lived in England. Probably could have been much more, but I figure I've been to Everton, Liverpool and the swamp a total of close to 30 visits cup and league, plus all Birmingham and London teams close to 60.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.