How many can you get? (Top 100 players)

Surprised that my spelling is worse than I thought it was.

Surprised that Wilshire and Kevin Prince-Boateng are better players than I thought they were (clearly we bought the wrong brother)

Good game, good game!

78 out of 100, could of been more if i could spell half the players names. The italian league is probably where i missed most from. Just cant get into watching it.

Complete fail on my end..

Question:
Manchester City (Fra)

I tried 'Clichy' and variants of for 3 minutes straight convinced I had the right answer. So much so that I forgot about Nasri.

Other than that, I got 82!

ifiwasarichfan said:
I packed it in when it wouldn't accept my spellings of Scweinsteiger and Sneijder.
Me too! Coz it was obvious who those 2 were and it wouldn't let me have them :(<br /><br />-- Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:51 pm --<br /><br />
Big Blue Swede said:
Complete fail on my end..

Question:
Manchester City (Fra)

I tried 'Clichy' and variants of for 3 minutes straight convinced I had the right answer. So much so that I forgot about Nasri.

Other than that, I got 82!
Fuck! Me too. Lol! Thought I had it all figured out

98. i missed Kakaand Damiao. It took me about 5 minutes trying to spell alvaro pereira, chiellini and schweisteiger correctly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.