how many can you name?

FogBlueInSanFran said:
whp.blue said:
FogBlueInSanFran said:
Two letters:

1. J
2. O

More letters than goals if I recall right . . .

I think you are right as I think he didn't score any Premier league goals for City so 2 more letters than goals

v Portsmouth wasn't it? In a rout. I remember cuz it was actually on TV here in the States.

And Ched Evans
And the Swiss fella whose name i forgot :smile:

Santa cruz
Mackem
D. Beasley
Sibierski
Willow flood

How times have changed eh!

This doesnt count at all, but 1 of the best saves at the other end since we've been in the premiership at least, was by Arnie Arrason in the 4-3 FA cup win against spuds, was on bbc couple of week back, was shown on bbc not long back

moon said:
FogBlueInSanFran said:
whp.blue said:
I think you are right as I think he didn't score any Premier league goals for City so 2 more letters than goals

v Portsmouth wasn't it? In a rout. I remember cuz it was actually on TV here in the States.

And Ched Evans
And the Swiss fella whose name i forgot :smile:
I was actually at that game; 6-0. I can boast that I saw Jo score. I can even top that and say that I saw Corradi score as well. Fulham, I think. Didn't "thanks" Joey Barton do some sort of mock investiture of Corradi that day, tapping him on the shoulders with a corner flag? Or am I going senile?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.